To promote better driving – and improved road safety – Ambit are pleased to announce the Driver Competition in partnership with Appy Fleet. This competition is open to all employees who drive for work with a chance to win £250 worth of Red Letter Day vouchers to spend on an experience of their choice.
How to enter:
- Open to any employee who drives for work. By the end of the competition period, you must have recorded 400 miles to qualify to enter.
- Drivers should download the Appy Fleet app to their smartphone, using the links provided on this page, and register.
- On signing up, you must use competition Fleet Code 2X2G0A4L to become part of the Ambit competition
- Drivers’ Behaviour Score will be reviewed on a weekly basis and the top drivers will be published by Ambit
- The competition period will end on Thursday 30th November at midday – the winner will be announced after closing.
The Small Print:
1. Drivers must use the fleet competition code 2X2G0A4L to be part of the competition. Without it they will not qualify to enter
2.Drivers agree to share their Driver Behaviour score to enter the competition.
3. Drivers’ information is private to themselves only and will not be made available to anyone in their organisation other than themselves with the exception of their Driver Score number and name, which, by entering the competition, they agree to be used to promote the competition
4. Drivers must have recorded a minimum of 400 miles to qualify to enter
5. The competition is run by Ambit Technology Ltd and the decision of winner is final